Everyone likes spicy and spicy food, if you and your family also like to eat such food, then they are going to like Mawa Paneer Roll very much. Often, after seeing the food at home, children make many excuses for not feeling hungry and so that they do not have to eat boring food, so they make excuses that we do not eat this – we do not want to eat that, only if we cook something good, we will eat it.
At such times, you can easily make Mawa Paneer Roll at home and feed it to everyone.
You and your family will love Mawa Paneer Roll prepared with homemade spices and ingredients.
You can include it in any snacks and meals.
Cashew, paneer and mawa are used in making this roll, which makes it even more tasty and delicious.
So if you are also going to make breakfast then definitely try it.
Before making Mawa Paneer Roll, you must know about its recipe. for whom.
preparation for Paneer Mawa Roll Recipe
Ghee – 2 tsp
Cashew – 1/2 cup
Curd – 1/3 cup
Paneer – 250 grams
Mawa – 1/2 cup
salt to taste
Capsicum – 1
Chaat masala – 2 tsp
roomali roti – 3
Coriander leaves – 2 tsp
Ginger paste – 1/2 tsp
Butter – 2 tbsp
How To Make Paneer Mawa Roll Recipe
1. First of all we have to wash cashew nuts and boil them in water and prepare its paste.
2. After this, you have to heat a pan, and add ghee, green chili and cardamom and fry it lightly.
3. Now add cashew paste, curd and salt and cook it well for about 7 to 8 minutes.
4. After 7 to 8 minutes add mawa, paneer and chaat masala and mix it well.
5. Now take rumali roti coated with delicious butter and now spread the prepared mixture on top of it and spread it well.
6. After this, put tomato, cucumber and capsicum on top and make the stuffing.
7. Now your Tasty Mawa Paneer Roll is ready.
8. Now remember that it is easy to make the rest of the rolls like this.