Pregnancy is the most critical time for any woman.
At this stage, it is necessary to take special care of the pregnant woman.
Every mother wants to give birth to a healthy baby.
But when the mother is healthy and takes care, then she can give birth to a healthy child, so today we will tell you how to take care in the second month of pregnancy.
What to do and what not to do in the second month.
What To Eat In The Second Month Of Pregnancy
1. Folic acid
which is best for health during early pregnancy.
It plays an important role in the development of the brain and spinal cord of the baby.
For this green leafy vegetables, nuts, beans, chicken, meat, proof cereals etc. should be eaten.
The body needs iron during pregnancy.
Iron deficiency in pregnancy can lead to anemia.
For this you should eat apple, spinach and green leafy vegetables.
Apart from this, medicines are also given by the doctor to complete the iron deficiency.
Protein-rich food is also necessary during this time.
Proteins are abundant in things like pulses, milk, eggs.
What Should Not Be Consumed In The Second Month Of Pregnancy
1. Raw Meat
2. Soft Things
3. Alcohol and Tobacco
4. Raw Eggs
5. Fish with high levels of mercury
6. Non-pasteurized Milk
The development of the baby begins in the early months of pregnancy.
At that time, exercise is also necessary for the development of the child, so that the physical development of the child can take place completely.
1. For this, 20 minutes walk should be done daily.
2. You can also go swimming for some time.
3. Can do exercises like weight training.
4. Apart from this, anulom-vilom and meditation can be done.
Do not do twisting exercises on the waist and stomach.
Scans And Tests During Pregnancy
2.Blood TestThrough these tests, a complete examination of pregnancy can be done.
keep In Mind
1. During the second month of pregnancy, maximum rest should be taken. It is good for both baby and mother.
2. Drink plenty of fluids.
3. Heaviness in breasts starts coming in this month, so you can start wearing supportive bra.