On the festival of Rakshabandhan, people make many types of sweets in their homes, one of which is cashew roll sweets.
Cashew sweets are very tasty to eat. Be it cashew katli or cashew roll, both sweets are made of cashew nuts.
Cashew powder is used to make this recipe of cashew roll. Delicious cashew rolls are prepared by cooking it in sugar syrup.
Traditionally, pistachio shavings and saffron are used for its garnishing.
Talking about the specialty of Cashew Roll Recipe, this recipe is prepared with the help of very easy steps in minimum ingredients.
We just need to take care of few things in its cooking method like :
texture of cashew powder, syrup and consistency of the prepared mixture etc.
because if the syrup becomes thick then the mixture will also become tight and cashew rolls will also become tight and if If the syrup remains thin, it will become difficult to make rolls.
It is a favorite sweet dish of people of almost all ages due to its taste, softness and melts in mouth.
After all, with every bite of cashew roll, you can enjoy the wonderful taste of cashew and cashew nut.
You can also take advantage of the health benefits.
Fancy Looking Cashew Roll Recipe is a very easy recipe that can be made at home and is a perfect delicious dessert to grace any festival.
This sweet is not only useful for festivals or celebrations but it is also a suitable recipe for various types of fasts. On fasting days, you can enjoy these cashew rolls with dry fruits namkeen, sabudana khichdi, sabudana roti, masala aloo etc.
Cashew Rolls have a good shelf life, so you can store them in the refrigerator for at least 7 days.
So let’s make Cashew Roll Recipe to make our upcoming moments even more memorable.
Preparation For Cashew Roll
1. Cashew – 50 grams
2. Sugar – 100 grams
3.Milk Powder – 200 grams
4.Green Food Color
6. Desi Ghee – 1 tsp
How To Make Cashew Roll
1. To make cashew rolls, first grind cashews in a mixer and make them like powder.
2. After the powder is made, take it out in a big bowl and add 1 cup of milk powder to it and mix both those mixtures well.
3. Now put a pan on the gas and add 100 grams of sugar and 100 ml in the pan.
Will pour water The quantity of both should be equal.
Mix water and sugar well.
4. Keep in mind that the flame has to be kept high to dissolve the sugar quickly.
Sugar will dissolve well in a time.
5. After some time when the mixture of sugar and water starts boiling, reduce the flame to low and keep stirring the mixture till a string syrup is formed.
6. When the syrup becomes a little thick, then check the sugar syrup with the fingers of the hand. If a string like syrup is being formed in the fingers, then your sugar syrup is ready.
7. When the sugar syrup is ready, then we will mix the mixture of milk powder and sugar in it.
8. Now mix all the mixture well and prepare it like a soft dough.
9. When the mixture is mixed well in the middle, then we will add one spoon of desi ghee in it so that the sugar also dissolves well in it and the mixture mixes well.
10. Keep in mind that we do not have to keep the flame of the gas high, we have to cook it on low flame only.
11. When the mixture is ready, we will take it out in a plate and keep it to cool down.
12. The mixture is not to be cooled too much, it has to be cooled a little, so after cooling down a little, keep the whole mixture on a polythene and mash it well.
13. When the mixture is mashed properly, then we will divide it into two equal parts.
14. In one part, we have used a green color eater here.
Mix the color well in it.
15. Now the mixture in which the color is mixed will make it into a long shape with the help of a cylinder.
16. Now keep the other part in one side of polythene and cover it with the other side and with the help of rolling pin make it like roti. Keep in mind that we do not have to make the mixture very thin, we have to make it in thick size.
17. Now put the green part on top of the white part and roll it with the help of polythene.
We have to roll this mixture long and do it well so that the mixture does not stick to the polythene.
18. Now with the help of a knife we will divide it into two parts.
In this we will apply silver work.
It is completely optional.
Even if you do not use it, it will work.
19. After the silver work is done, cut it into desired shape with the help of knife and in this way cashew rolls are ready.
This dessert is completely ready to eat. You can also serve it in front of guests.
You can make it once and eat it for 10 to 12 days.
This sweet is very good to be eaten by children or adults.