It is time for Ganesh Chaturthi and Modaks are liked by everyone at this time.
Modaks are also delicious to eat, so everyone likes to eat it.
For the time being, we are going to tell you a simple recipe for making Modak, so that you can make instant Modak at home.
Preparation For Rice Modak
1 cup rice flour
1 cup raw coconut
3 -4 sugar
1 tablespoon ghee
1 teaspoon khus khus
2 pinch salt
2 tsp cashew nuts
1 tablespoon variety
How To Make Rice Modak
First of all, we will prepare rice flour, for this we will put a cup of water in any vessel and keep it warm.
We will turn on the gas and put a pinch of water in the water and after adding a spoonful of ghee, turn off the gas after it comes to a boil, put rice flour in the water and mix and keep it for 5 minutes.
2. Turn on the gas again and put poppy seeds in a pan kept on the gas for stuffing and roast it lightly and then take it out in a cup.
3. Now we will put sugar in the pen and melt the sugar, now we will put coconut, now we will back it.
4. On slow gas, you will also put cashew nuts in it. Now mix everything.
5. Turn off the gas and then put cardamom powder in it, mix and let the stuffing cool down.
Now grease the plate and take out the chutney in a plate and cool it with a spoon.
After it is done well, break the chun into the size of a lemon and make round balls with your hands and roll it into the shape of a little roti.
Now we will put a spoonful of stuffing in it and now we will make 6 to 7 buds by taking all the buds up and adding them and now our modak is ready.
6. Make all the modaks like this. Now to cook the modak, we will take a vessel in which we will cook the modak and for this, now add 1 and half cup of water in the vessel and after the water boils we will cook the modak.
Now we will take a sieve and now we will keep all our modaks at a short distance in it and after the water comes to a boil, put the sieve over the pot.
So that our modaks can be cooked, cover the sieve and let the modaks cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
After cooking, let the modak cool down and take it out in a plate, your modak is ready to eat.