A woman’s body goes through many changes during pregnancy.
Hormonal changes and mood swings in pregnancy cause morning sickness.
In this, the pregnant woman has the problem of vomiting and nausea.
morning sickness is the most common problem in the first three months of pregnancy.
Pregnant women suffer a lot due to vomiting and nausea.
Frequent vomiting can lead to fatigue, weakness and loss of water in the body.
In today’s article, we are going to tell you grandmother’s tips to stop morning sickness and vomiting in pregnancy.
6 – Motion Sickness During Pregnancy
1. If you are troubled by morning sickness or vomiting-nausea problem in pregnancy, then soak black gram in a glass of water at night. Strain this water in the morning and drink it. Doing this will help stop vomiting.
2. Eating gooseberry jam is considered very beneficial to stop vomiting in pregnancy. You can eat a little gooseberry jam after meals or anytime during the day, it will give relief from vomiting and nausea.
3. This grandmother’s recipe is very old and effective for vomiting in pregnancy. Place a bandage of wet soil or water on the pregnant woman’s stomach. Doing this helps to stop vomiting.
4. You can also try this grandmother’s home remedy to get rid of nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. For this, boil one teaspoon coriander powder in 2 cups of water. Take it off when it remains half. Mix one spoon of sugar candy powder and half a cup of rice wash and drink it. Drinking green coriander juice 2-3 times a day is beneficial in vomiting.
5. To stop vomiting in pregnancy, drinking lemon and salt in water is beneficial. Apart from this, licking lemon with black salt provides relief in vomiting.
6. If there is frequent vomiting, you can make a decoction of cloves and cinnamon and drink it. For this, boil 5 cloves in 250 grams of water. When the water remains half, add some sugar candy or sugar and drink it. You can drink this decoction three to four times a day. This is a very beneficial recipe to stop vomiting.