Latest Web Series News:
Paatal Lok Review:
Yet this year has not been that special according to the web series. No such web series came which set a trend like ‘Sacred Games’ or ‘Patal Lok’ among Hindi viewers. But now perhaps the audience got something similar. An unmatched thriller with tremendous crime, it has also served on the realist plate. Everything is happening around you.
Amazon Prime Video’s web series ‘Patal Lok’ started making its buzz since the trailer. Produced by Anushka Sharma with the direction of Sudeep Sharma. At the same time, the work of actors like Neeraj Kabi, Jaideep Ahlawat, Abhishek Banerjee and Gul Panag. Let’s know how we got this web series of Amazon Prime Video …
The story is of a policeman. The name is Hathiram Chaudhary (Jaideep Ahlawat). Posting is at Outer Jamunapar Police Station, Delhi. This is his own mythological knowledge, he has read it on WhatsApp. There are three worlds in the world. Swarga Loka – Where Elders Live. Dharti Lok- where he lives. Hades – Where his posting is. There is a bridge in the area of Hathiram. In the special operation of Delhi Police, four criminals are arrested on this bridge. Hammer Tyagi, Tope Singh, Chini and Kabir M. He is accused of conspiracy to murder media tycoon Sanjeev Mehra (Neeraj Kabi). Sanjeev Mehar is a TV journalist with black coat in white kurta. One time hero and today zero in TRP. This case is assigned to Hathiram. The case has several aspects that Hathiram has to sort out. Hathiram has to not only tell the police department, but also understand his family that he is a hero. Does the groom solve the case? To know this, you will have to watch the web series.
What is special
The list of topics that make the web series special is long, so the case should be understood in a systematic way.
1. Sudeep Sharma has proved himself in terms of direction. Sudeep has previously written films like NH10 and Udta Punjab. There too he has proved himself. They have kept the web series very simple. Grabs you in such a way that you keep on going. Local language, location and color have all been equalized by Sudeep. You will hear Punjabi in the Punjab scene. English in High Society in Latest Web Series News:, then in Chitrakoot in Uttar Pradesh. You will never feel that the matter is going astray.
2. Directing acting has got tremendous support. Jaideep Ahlawat, who plays Shahid in the first part of Gangs Wasseypur, is seen in a very different tone. The expressions on the face are like water. A distraught policeman, who is fighting at home and office three times. Jaideep has brought that police joy, sorrow and worry on his face. Jaideep’s fellow policeman Ishwak Singh fully supports him.
Neeraj Kabi appears in the role of a professional journalist. Neeraj Har Jahag looks perfect on Netflix’s Taj Mahal, from Urdu to Nukte, to Sanjeev Mehra’s fictitious English. At the same time, Abhishek, who plays Hammer Tyagi, does not speak with his mouth. But their eyes do everything. Gul Panag plays the character of a domestic woman in a flat manner.
3. Story is the story of this web series. She tries to contain the subtractions happening in today’s India. The most important thing is to keep its thriller and suspense intact till the last rod. The series takes a twist in every episode, but you can never be predictable. There are many dialogues that people will also get mem material. Like – it is written in Puranas, but I have read on WhatsApp. Sudeep Sharma, Gunjit Chopra, Sagar Haveli and Hardik Mehta have done a good job together.
4. The tech side of the series is strong. Most of the shooting has been done on the actual location. Even if you don’t, you don’t feel. From the drone to the coz shots, you get every angle of the camera. The total mixing technique makes it easy to visualize. The filming of the scene, especially the violence, is praiseworthy.
Where is the deficiency
It is not that the web series is just clean and topper, with no drawbacks. Hades also have some loopholes.
1. The end of the web series is a bit disappointing. It can be fabricated in a better way. Perhaps the writer should have thought about it a little more.
2. Violence and profanity are quite high. To say that they have been used in Sacred Games and Mirzapur. But these cases could have been avoided.
3. The episodes between the web series are mildly slow. Where the story seems to stop. However, this is until you have overcome it. You may not even realize it.
4. Hades is politically quite sensitive. In such cases, there is a difference of threads. Some people may object to some scenes.
In the end
If you exclude some cases from the web series, then it makes you travel from Hades to Swarga Lok. The thrill is at its peak when watching the series. After a long time, the Hindi web series has had some of the best in the crime genre. Perhaps the second season of Patal Lok with Mirzapur is also going to be a Yaksha question for Amazon Prime Video. People are going to compare this to ‘Sacred Games’ of Netflix.