Everyone likes his beautiful and clean face.
Especially women do not like stains, oil or any kind of dirt on their face.
She wants to keep her face beautiful, glowing and clean because women like to look beautiful but highly oily skin becomes a hindrance in the middle of it.
So today we are going to tell you some such measures by which you can reduce excess oil from the skin.
Oily skin gives a radiant look to our face and it also closes the pores of the skin.
This causes acne pimples on the face because due to the release of oil, the CBSE S Gland extracts more oil and makes the face very oily.
But for this you do not need to panic at all because what we are going to tell you today, you can get rid of this problem by making small changes in your daily life.
Oily Skin Care
1. First of all wash your face twice a day with a face cleanser.
By doing this, the excess oil which closes the pores will come out of the face.
Doctors also agree that if we use cleanser in the morning and at night before bedtime and clean the skin, we can prevent excessive oily skin or prevent excess oil coming out of the face.
2. Use any soft face soap that does not dry your facial skin and clean it thoroughly.
Do not use moisturizing soap as it leaves oil or moistur on the face.
3. Use lukewarm water to wash your face, the face should never be washed with very hot water.
This makes the face dry or dry.
4. The face should always be cleaned with soft towels after washing.
5. Always use face cleanser or face soap to wash your face. Never apply soap made for the body on the face. This can cause damage to your face because more harsh soaps tend to dry the facial skin, which causes the skin to deteriorate.
6. If the basic cleanser is not working on your face, then you can use things containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid as these are all commonly used for acne.
7. Both can be used to tighten the posture and to remove excess oil from the face.
By the way, there are many types of toners available in the market, you can use the oils or fresheners with oily skin according to your skin.
You check the items used to make it.
Alcohol is found in estrogen, but freshener contains things like caffeine or green tea.
Try to stay away from skin tonic and skin moisturizer as it is used only for normal and dry skin.
8. You should apply toner on the t-zone of your forehead and nose, these are the most oily parts of the face.
After this, apply both of them on the entire cheek either lightly or do not use at all, because of this, the skin becomes dry easily.
9. Use a cotton ball to apply the toner carefully and apply it lightly with a cotton ball and dip it on your face.
10. After the toner dries, wash and clean it with a face towel.
You can also use an oil free moisturizer to keep the skin from becoming too dry.
11. To avoid acne, due to oily skin, to avoid it, you can treat with acne medicine in the market.
Products with benzoyl peroxide can also be used to grow the skin and kill bacteria causing acne problems.
It removes all those dead skin cells from the face due to which the pores of our skin are closed.
12. Acne cream made of Rorsinol sulfur or salicylic acid is also said to be very helpful in opening it. These products are made for use after acne spots appear and also help in healing wounds.
13. When using an acne product found in the market, all the manufacturer or the use instructions given should be taken care of.
14. Always keep in mind that you should wash your face with soap even while bathing, do not wash your nose only because it can cause the pores to become even more closed.
15. Let us tell you that many different types of acne products are available in the market. If none of these suits you, then you can try other products.