With ageing, graying of hair is a common thing. Many times, to color these hair, we use chemicals made from chemicals, which damage the hair every time.
You can prevent graying of your hair with home remedies and easily available things at home. This will also take care of your hair and will also give silk-like shine to the hair.
Stop Your Hair From Turning Gray
Our hair is divided into two parts, the hair shaft and the hair root. There are some follicles in the hair roots in which pigments that make melanin are made.
With age, the production of melanin starts decreasing, due to which the hair starts turning white.
Stop damaging your hair
Why is ammonia used in chemical dyes at home, its use weakens the hair and starts falling. So it is good that you color your hair with home made dye.
Home remedies for gray hair
1. Grind henna leaves and mix cucumber juice in it and apply this mixture on the hair roots. Henna will give color to your hair and cucumber juice will coat the hair.
2. Boil tea leaves in water and mix it with henna and apply it on the hair, it is a good conditioner for hair. Fresh henna leaves are more effective than henna powder available in the market.
3. Roots of Bhringraj and Ashwagandha are considered a boon for hair. Apply their paste with coconut oil to the hair roots and leave it for 1 hour. After that wash the hair thoroughly with lukewarm water. This will also condition the hair and will also make the hair black.
4. India has a treasure trove of Ayurveda, which are very effective, you prepare a paste by mixing amla, hibiscus, and henna with Bavanchi, Hongone Greens, Bhringraj and apply this paste in the hair roots, it will give you a long time. Will keep the hair black and give new life to the hair.
5. If children’s hair starts turning white untimely, then give them fiber-rich food in food, apart from this, bitter gourd is also a good source of fiber. You mix beet juice, coffee in henna and apply it in the hair, it also stops hair fall and gives color to the hair, it does not harm the children.