If there is no shine in your hair and your skin also looks dry, lifeless and dull, then it means that your body is not getting enough nutrition.
In such a situation, to boost the health of your hair and skin, you can drink juice made from seasonal vegetables. Read the recipe of one such juice here.
In our grandmother’s recipes (Dadi-Nani ke nushkhe), ways to make the body healthy from inside and outside were always tried with the help of ingredients present in the kitchen.
With the help of these remedies, many seasonal diseases to beauty problems were treated very easily and economically. As our body adjusts quickly to fruits, vegetables and herbs from nature and the fear of side-effects from these natural products is also very less.
That is why, even today, people depend more on home remedies and natural foods. (Juice for healthy hair and glowing skin in Hindi)
Along with our health, the type of diet we take has an effect on our hair and skin. If there is no luster in your hair and your skin also looks dry, lifeless and dull, then it means that your body is not getting enough nutrition.
In such a situation, to boost the health of your hair and skin, you can drink juice made from seasonal fruits and vegetables. Read the recipe of one such juice for skin and hair here.
The Secret Of Healthy Hair And Glowing Skin Is This Juice Made From Vegetables
- One bowl Spinach leaves
- 4-5 tsp Chia Seeds, Sunflower Seeds and Sesame Seeds
- One bowl chopped Amla, Strawberry and Cranberry
- Half a bowl of pomegranate seeds
- Half a glass of coconut water (Coconut Water)
- a raw banana
- 2 oranges, grapefruit or citrus fruits
- 2 tsp honey
How To Make Healthy Juice
- Wash all fruits and vegetables thoroughly with water and cut them into small pieces.
- Now grind everything in a mixer or blender with half a glass of coconut water. Instead of coconut water, ordinary water can also be used.
- Then, add honey to taste and blend one more time.
- Now, flip this juice in a glass and drink it fresh.